From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Timothy Sipples
Sent: quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2022 02:15
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IWS Agent for z/OS - SSL Configuration

Gilson,

Does the information here help?

1.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/workload-automation/10.1.0?topic=ssae-enabling-f
ips-compliance-over-z-workload-scheduler-server-ssl-secured-connection
2.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/workload-automation/10.1.0?topic=server-configur
ing-tls-connect-z-workload-scheduler#configTLS

— — — — —
Timothy Sipples
Senior Architect
Digital Assets, Industry Solutions, and Cybersecurity IBM zSystems/LinuxONE,
Asia-Pacific sipp...@sg.ibm.com

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN