My post Using z/OS LDAP with TLS 1.3
<https://colinpaice.blog/2021/11/03/using-z-os-ldap-with-tls-1-3/>may give
you a few clues.  It talks about removing cipher specs you do not want to
use.

Search for .GSK_V2_CIPHER_SPECS in the GSK doc (SC14-7495-50) below.

There is a list of cipher specs in Appendix C. Cipher suite definitions in
SC14-7495-50 (Cryptographic Services System Secure
Sockets Layer Programming)

Colin