I've done some work with AT-TLS.  There is a collection of blog posts on
AT-TLS here <https://colinpaice.blog/category/tcpip/at-tls/> (including
using z/OSMF and TCP configuration assistant).

Getting AT-TLS and PAGENT to work on z/OS – start here
<https://colinpaice.blog/2022/05/31/getting-at-tls-and-pagent-to-work-on-z-os-start-here/>
.

Colin