From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mike Shaw
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 10:11 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Finding uncatalogued datasets

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Texas Comptroller's email
system.
DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you expect them from the sender
and know the content is safe.

Jack,

MVS/QuickRef will give you a list of the uncataloged data sets across all your
online DASD volumes, with one batch job, and you don't need to code any DD
statements.

Mike Shaw
MVS/QuickRef Support Group
Chicago-Soft, Ltd.