If you have BMC's, formally Innovation Data Processing, FDREPORT you can easily
do this.

//REPORT2 EXEC PGM=FDREPORT
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SORTLIB  DD DSN=SYS1.SORTLIB,DISP=SHR
//SYSMAP   DD SYSOUT=*
//SUMS     DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
 DEFAULT DATEFORMAT=YYDDD,HEADINGS=YES,SUMDDNAME=SUMS
 REPORT FIELD=(DSN,VOL,SIZEINFO,DATES,CATALOG,CATVOL,SMSCLASS,SMSFLAGS)
 XEXCLUDE XDSN=SYS1.VTOCIX.**
 XSELECT CATALOG=(NO,ERR),XDSN=**
 PUNCH   FDRLIB=MASK
 PRINT   DISABLE=(SELTERR,RPTDUPDSNCHK)