Not only that, but VTOC an also show incorrectly Cataloged Datasets (with the same Job).

Regards,
David

On 2022-07-22 11:10, Mike Shaw wrote:
Jack,

MVS/QuickRef will give you a list of the uncataloged data sets across all
your online DASD volumes, with one batch job, and you don't need to code
any DD statements.

Mike Shaw
MVS/QuickRef Support Group
Chicago-Soft, Ltd.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022, 10:00 AM Jack Zukt <jzuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
As a byproduct of what I am working now, I have found out a few
uncatalogued datasets. Now I would like to find out all the uncatalogued
datasets that are forgotten on the hundred of volumes that are out there.
Using ADRDDSU and   (CATLG EQ NO) is not an option as it would need a DD
for each VOLSER. I could write a rexx that would read the DCOLLECT
VOLUMES(*) NODATAINFO and generate a JOB for each VOLSER or group of
VOLSERs but I really would like to use a more standard approach. I seem toH
remember, from another age, that FDRABR could do it. However Dr. Google has
not been able to find me anything to that effect using only IBM tools.
Do you have any ideas how to go about this?
Your help will be, as always, greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Jack