From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Nobuhiko Furuya [furu...@v-sol.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 1:18 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How to set time parameter in TSO/E REXX getmsg function

Thanks. But I can't find how to code it.
I would line to change time value depend on the logic.
How can I resolve this ?
For example, when I coded as follows,

T=60
msghsm = getmsg('resp.','SOL','HSM',,T)

the following messages appeared.

IKJ55303I THE CONSOLE COMMAND HAS TERMINATED.+
IKJ55303I AN ERROR OCCURRED DURING CONSOLE INITIALIZATION.  THE MCSOPER
RETURN CODE WAS X'00000004' AND THE REASON CODE WAS X'00000000'.
     25 *-* address console "CART HSM"
     31 *-* address console "F "hsmid","hsmcmd
IKJ55323I GETMSG PROCESSING HAS TERMINATED.  A CONSOLE SESSION IS NOT
ACTIVE.
IKJ55307I THE CONSOLE COMMAND HAS TERMINATED.+

Best regards,

Nobuhiko Furuya(古谷信彦)
V-SOL Inc.