Hi Willy,

Thank you for your suggestion.
I have confirmed that delay time(isfdeley) can be set from argue indirectly.
But why do you recommend the REXX/SDSF API rather than TSO GETMSG, i.e ?

Best regards,

Nobuhiko Furuya(古谷信彦)
V-SOL Inc.

On 2022/08/16 21:22, Willy Jensen wrote:
In any case, I will strongly recommend that you use the REXX/SDSF API rather
than TSO GETMSG, i.e.:

  /* Demo REXX/SDSF API system command */
  zz=isfcalls('ON')
  isfdelay=2  /* value for WAIT */
  Address SDSF ISFSLASH "'d prog,apf' (WAIT)"
  if rc<>0 then say 'Console failed rc' rc
  else do n=1 to isfulog.0
   say '->'isfulog.n
  end