I recently managed to get my z/OS Consoles support configured correctly to work
under z/OSMF.

NOW, I am getting health checker hits on
CHECK(IBMCNZ,CNZ_CONSOLE_MSCOPE_AND_ROUTCODE)

I have tinkered with my EMCS definitions and even tried setting them to the
z/OSMF recommended defaults.

I can see that is probably a MSCOPE or xROUT issue, but I can find no
documented set of values that will please both products.   What MUST z/OSMF
have for functionality?   What values will satisfy Health Checker??

My gut reaction is to kill the health check because it is totally unhelpful
towards a resolution.   It says what is 'bad'  but gives no indication what is
'good'.

Any suggestions on a functional solution that would quell this conflict?