I wrote a analyzer of DFHSM messages. Here, the most convient language is
Natural. Which allowed me to generate the subroutine name base on the  error
message id. With an error handler to catch subroutines not yet written.

So, I could write the code to handle messages I cared about and let the error
handler tell me about messages I hadn't written yet.

In this case, there was no confusion about where the programmatically derived
names where call, as they were all called from the same gateway routine