-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Farley, Peter
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 14:24

Reminds me of staying up all night in the computer lab at college playing 3d
TicTacToe (4x4x4) against an IBM 1620 computer until I finally beat it by
playing its own moves back at it.  Wasted a whole box of console paper (not
to mention failing to do my Calculus and other homework that night) on that
little exercise . . .

The mostly useless things we think are interesting or important when we are
young and naïve . . .