There are two places it is specified.  One is in the configuration directory,
member "active_configuration.cfg".  The other is in the IZUPRMxx member.  It
seems the directory member takes precedent, as I had a subsystem running
without specifying JAVA_HOME in the IZUPRMxx and the subsystem worked without
issue.

Matthew