Sounds like I need to order it

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of rpinion865
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2023 1:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FW: SMP)e

I am assuming this is for z/OS 2.4.  At my current employer, I have the PTF
applied.  I think that at my past employer, I ran into the same problem you
did.  I never was able to resolve the error at the previous employer.

The only difference between old employer and new employer, was the date of the
receiving of cumulative maintenance.  Previous employer, date of receiving
cumulative maintenance was third quarter 2021, current employer second quarter
of 2022.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.