I used to work for a company and during this time we developed an SYSREXX
launched as soon as possible after IPL, that has the following purposes:

a) Using Showzos, it takes a photo of the current IPL, saving the information
into a Dataset GDG. It has information about IPL addresses, APF libraries,
Linklist, Lpa, subsystems, and so. Very useful if you want some information
from past IPLs.

b) It lists the current Linklist and APF, and compares them to the PROGxx
member of PARMLIB. If something is missing or different, a WTO is issued.

c) It also checked if all LPA Datasets were on disk.

Best Regards

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
z/OS System Programmer

Em quinta-feira, 16 de março de 2023 às 21:46:16 BRT, Mark Jacobs