Is there anyway to get alerted to a linklist error duing the IPL process.  The
error messages come out to early for any MPF processing to hilite it and they
rolled by to quick for operations to notice and caused TLMS to not get
initialized. Dataset is not in master catalog and the wrong volser was
specified.

IGGN307I         SYSP01,SYSR.TLMS.R14MA.CTAPLINK,DATA SET NOT FOUND ON VOLUME

IEA716I UNABLE TO OPEN LIBRARY -    LNKLST   DATA SET IGNORED

SYSR.TLMS.R14MA.CTAPLINK

I googled an old (18 years ago) message about someone using the IEAVMXIT exit
to check some storage to see if any error flags were set, but there was no
mention of what storage it was.

Thanks

Richard McIntosh