Just blue sky here -- But decades ago I developed SEGMENT (macro and a subroutine) for DOS to MVS migrations to match what DOS/POWER did. I understand that IBM now has implemented a better version of what I wrote in the '80s. This *may* allow you to get JES to "spin" the specified DD names if you have an exit in GDPS.

Otherwise, GDPS would be a headache/problem to start a replacement and then stop the current running so that the spool could be purged. But, that may actually work for your Netview STCs.

Like I said, just blue skying here.

Steve Thompson