From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Bob
Bridges
Sent: 17 April 2023 21:28
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CyberSecurity Risk

At some of my clients - not all of them - yeah, I cannot cut and paste between
my own PC and the session I have on the client's network.  It's a pain, and I'm
with others here who don't see that it addresses a security vulnerability.  But
it's not crippling; I can just email it from one place to the other and then do
the copy-paste. :)

---

/* The counterpart of rebellion in today's secularist culture is the abdication
of authority. Adults in authority who make no moral demands on children are as
alienated from society as any rebel. In days of yore, adults still felt
entitled to "impose" standards of right and wrong and to teach their pupils
what "character" meant. Too many of today's parents don't feel authorized to
impose such standards even on their own kids.  -Joseph Sobran, reflecting on
Littleton */