ANY and ALL intercommunication brings risk.
DISABLING it has COSTS. We use computers from the get-go for the sake of AUTOMATION. Disabling copy-n-paste does not prevent your fingers typing what you see on the screen (either direction). Disabling your fingers would render you measurably less productive. If disabling copy-n-paste renders you less productive, you have an argument that you need to take to upper manglement.

As a security professional, I see a lot of over-reach in "solutions" to these risks. We protect the wrong things. (If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. Wish I could do more to help, but mob psychology is working against us.)

-- R; <><