From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 10:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: JES2 Submitlib Bootstrap problem

Yes, IBM absolutely should take startup sequence into account and should
provide mechanisms to ensure that things occur in the proper order. This goes
beyond OMVS.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://mason.gmu.edu/*smetz3__;fg!!KjMRP1Ixj6eLE0Fj!oLVba7cIWA-HvwL4aaVssbMaEZeCG3m_dnLPJgpEL8DOiFs5DAJaoVf27kYVUZyYy_Nw7UxsOVp6sogwmA$