From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: 11 May 2023 00:29
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 Submitlib Bootstrap problem

IBM has said that what I'm experiencing is working as it's currently designed.
They are discussing internally whether it's a good design however. They agree
that it's poor behavior for JES2 to stop coming up when it can't allocate a
SUBMITLIB. Film at 11.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com