Classification: Confidential

Issue the command in COMMNDxx or your System Automation product.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 7:12 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 Submitlib Bootstrap problem

[CAUTION: This Email is from outside the Organization. Unless you trust the
sender, Don't click links or open attachments as it may be a Phishing email,
which can steal your Information and compromise your Computer.]

How do you start OMVS SUB=MSTR? I'm not seeing any start command in parmlib.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com