W dniu 14.07.2023 o 02:32, Paul Gilmartin pisze:
On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 20:17:38 -0400, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

A place I worked used initials followed by a 5 digit employee ID.  xxnnnnn

Many years ago someone reported here that in Canada it was illegal to
use an employee# as a UID because it's considered privileged HR information.
I'd guess the same applies to user IDs.

I would like to know the explanation of such statement. IMHO employee# is as internal as userid.
It is NOT SSN or other government number.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland