Some of the UK banks use your D.O.B as an account number - such as
601225JC12 !  which exposes sensitive information.

At one point some of us had two userids. SYSPROG1  ... for sysprog stuff,
and a personal ID.
When anyone moved on they just reallocated SYSPROG1 to a new user, and all
the accesses continued to work.
If you use a personal ID, you had to connect it to a lot of groups to get
the access, and remove the retiree from the same groups.
Role based userids are much better and less work

Colin