On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:37:16 -0400, Phil Smith III wrote:

>So I'd be SMTHPH? Ick. I know, I'd get used to it, but.

I had a manager who told a tale of having been one of four Thomas J.
Murrays employed at Kodak.  They learned to adapt by forwarding
each others' emails by topic relevance.

Remember when magazine mailing labels contained a hash of the
addressees' full name?  I had a co-worker who had majored in
English but switched to IT for economic reasons.  His first job
assignment was to write a filter to eliminate taboo combinations.

--
gil