On 27/07/2023 8:32 am, Schmitt, Michael wrote:
FileZilla for GUI. Windows built-in FTP for command line, but...

There are NO (free) command line FTP clients for Windows that support passive
mode AND work with the MVS file system. Zilch. Nada. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

For command line FTP on Windows, the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) provides Linux versions of the FTP client. Much better than the original Windows version.

I also use IBM Explorer for z/OS for transferring things to OMVS. I'm not sure how easy it is to set it up as a file transfer solution to MVS datasets. It requires a component set up on z/OS, but the advantage is it uses https connections.

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/explorer-for-zos

--
Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software