Dear Max

I am writing to you regarding two questions that I have.

The first question is about how to monitor and alert the system issues. We can
monitor most of the issues and send alerts to our phones. However, when we
cannot provide a complete list of msgids to the monitoring system, some
critical alerts may be missed. How can we minimize the missing of critical
alerts and also reduce the false alarms? This is our biggest challenge. We want
to analyze the operlog every day to find out if there are any potential risks
in the system and also to locate the problem when it occurs. I wonder how your
shop handles this situation.

The second question is a simplified one. Can dfsort delete the last word if the
first position is M and the last word is a number?

I appreciate your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Jason Cai