I remember that class. Not from Amdahl though. I took it from IBM. Lots of good
information which stayed with you.
Another one like that was MVS Performance. We went to 909 3rd Avenue, NYC for
that one. Took the train from New Haven.

Bill Hitefield
Dino-Software Corporation
800.480.DINO
www.dino-software.com