Something that I read (in one post or another) indicated, to me, that Fujitsu was buying Amdahl machines. Wasn't pointing fingers.

I know that Fujitsu owned 40% of Amdahl in the late 80s when I got hired. It was a sad day when they exercised their right to buy the rest of Amdahl. I lost money on that taking. I think I still have an Amdahl stock certificate somewhere.

Steve Thompson