Steve Thompson wrote:

>How about we change from Mainframe to zFrame?

zFrame? ZFrame? Zframe? IBM keeps playing with case (remember, it's now "Db2",
not "DB2") so even that's risky!

>Yeah, I know, then when IBM comes up with a new Architecture...

>How long will it take to need > 64bit addressing?

Probably forever. 2**64 is, like, a shedload-the number of atoms in the solar
system is estimated at 2**56 (actually 1.2x2**56, but, um, close enough). So
even with Facebook, unlikely to be reached anytime soon.