-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Colin Paice
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 03:19

One of the Nordic banks had decentralised security admin.   The main person for
giving access to the abc data, was a manager in the abc group.  For annual
userid/access validation the abc manager had to review the access lists, and
report back.  That way every manager suffered a little, rather than a central
security admin trying to do >all< the validation - when they didn't know the
people in the abc areas etc.