-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Jon
Perryman
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 15:42

....Is cobol bringing in top computer professionals because of the challenges
it poses? Who was it that convinced companies to switch from MVS to Unix
because it is superior? Do you consider Unix files superior when they haven't
changed since they were first conceived? Programmers flee to Unix because it
offers real computer challenges instead of z/OS forcing them to focus on the
business.