Kurt,

I think the power of SMP/E is not the initial install, but the fix
management (ptf chain management). Actually many deliveries from IBM have
SMP/E already populated and technically this is a kind of DSS dump (or can
be).

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *