You'll rely on vendors anticipating with variables every possible requirement
for every installation? What happens when management comes to IT with an urgent
business case-justified request? Tell them so sad, too bad, our vendor doesn't
allow that? You consider filling in variables to be system programming?

Solving intricate business case technology problems will be automated? By
systems like ChatGPT that hallucinate? And who'll judge what this magic
automation creates for correctness, completeness, security, performance,
reliability? And how will it be maintained -- by more automation?

Those aren't serious positions.