Nonsense. I have an MA in Mathematics, and I would never accept a degree as a
proof of competency. Gabe has long since earned his chops, and is certainly
better known in the industry than you are.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Johnson <00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 4:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Is the IBM Assembler List still alive

I’ve listed my skills and jobs here. Worked for numerous companies, some rather
large, (GM, Revco, Parker Hannifin, Kaiser Permanente, Kent State, Phar Mor,
Mellon Bank, First Energy, American Electric Power, Alltel, Medical Mutual of
Ohio, Microfocus, and others. I can tell you’re not a college grad. Because you
downplay what you lack. And try so hard to puff yourself up as well as others
who couldn’t hack college.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, September 4, 2023, 4:11 PM, g...@gabegold.com <g...@gabegold.com>