I offer training classes,
Steve Thompson does.

If a company really wants ASSEMBLER training, they can find it here.

Am 04.09.2023 um 22:35 schrieb Bill Johnson:
I love how many of you downplay others who don’t do what you do. And act like
it’s inferior. Plus, puff yourselves up simply for programming in Assembler. I
made a boatload of money in 40+ years performing nearly every task on the
mainframe. I can also code in Assembler, just never needed to. Assembler is
still dying, as the Assembler listserv attests. Plus, the fact it’s nearly
impossible to find a company that offers training classes in it.