What you are quoting (1., 2., 3.) are facts ... of course true, and nothing to dispute about. But your conclusions are wrong ... Assembler is of value anyway; Ray Mullins DID say that. For example for studying the outcome of translators and for performance analysis etc. IMO knowledge of Assembler is NEEDED, once you want to dig a little deeper into machine architecture and other related topics. The Assembler language opens the door for the understanding of registers, storage, addressing schemes, operation formats and so on ... that is: the hardware.

IMO, you always seem to be forced to put down other people and their skills; I don't understand why. But what scares me most is that your constant use of words like "dinosaurs" and "narcissists" (and "idiots", BTW) in this discussions. And that's why I will not answer to any more mails from you from now on.
Should have done so earlier, maybe.

Bernd