Monty the Mustang will be disappointed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023, 9:25 PM, Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
wrote:

Sorry Dave but I’m skipping to Bill’s response.

I recently blocked Bill's e-mail and don’t get to see his posts apart from
people’s responses.  For those that might be interested … block
00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu
<mailto:00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> which seems to be
Bill’s address.  My inbox is cleaner except for the responses to him.  He
always could deregister and re-register but then his intentions to disrupt
would be obvious.  Bill, you were entertaining and now I’m just embarrassed for
you.

Matt Hogstrom

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom