There you go again, lying about what people believe. If you're referring to
people who chose to plonk you, your right to speak does not confer an
obligation to listen. They don't believe that they run the list, but they
rightly believe that they run their own property.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Johnson <00000047540adefe-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 12:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Simple request from chatGPT to write assembler program.

In fact I’m not. Because I only respond to attacks from the TT. Many here
actually fear the TT. (Terrible Twenty) The TT thinks they run the list. They
don’t.

Like I’ve said a number of times, there are very few experts here. I’m not one.
If you have an SMP/E question, you probably have a 60-70% chance of getting the
correct answer from the TT. Whereas you’ve got 99.9% chance with Kurt
Quackenbush. You probably have a 60% chance of getting the correct answer for
z/OS internals from the TT & 99.9% from Mr. Relson.

Knowing who to trust 100% and who to fact check with the experts is probably
the most important thing here. I know if I want hardware numbers from the 60’s
& 70’s, you’re the man.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023, 11:47 AM, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu>
wrote:

> Putting down other people in this profession is the MO of guys like the
> terrible twenty.

I hope that you are including yourself in that.