From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Andrew Rowley
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 6:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Switching between SMT-1 and SMT-2

I'm not advising customers, I'm just saying that workloads like Java in
particular can and will easily drive zIIP to 100%. I would have expected that
WLM would be able to manage dispatching priorities to avoid impacting DB2. That
might require e.g. the Java work running in a discretionary service class.

Is that not the case?

--
Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software