On 8/11/2023 8:48 pm, Jousma, David wrote:
Thanks Timothy. Yep found all that, have the instance up and working just fine it’s the peer to peer networking that is not working. The fine folks at Rocket indicate that their software is picking up the internal container IP, and not using the Host IP causing the problem.

They are working up their own testing, and believe that docker overlay networking can resolve this.

I agree. Overlay networking is much simpler using Docker Swarm. I've never used Docker Swarm on z/CX, only vanilla and OCP. I use it with Docker Compose on my Mac to stand up stacks and it's really easy. You configure a service and it's network in a YAML config file and refer to that service for hostname configs.

Good luck Dave. Let us know how you go!