You misunderstood my point. I'm not bashing WireGuard. I'm sure it's a
brilliant product and all power to them. My point is that using it to hack
a clustering solution seems a bit odd if you have Docker Swarm to create a
multi-host network using the overlay protocol. I know nothing about WG, but
I use Docker every day.