You might want to look at the sysres cloning example on my web site / CBT file
434 also as that
clones the SMP/E ZONEs with it.  I don't clone the DLIB volser(s) / zones these
days (haven't
in many years), but you can easily see how it is done. See URL below.

Regards,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
mailto:m...@mzelden.com