This statement is very confusing to me?    So for DB2V13 is installed in its
own global zone, with target and dlib zones.    It’s the next part of your
statement “use my existing target and dlib zones and update ddefs…” that is
confusing me.   It sounds like you are trying to marry your V13 work with some
other downlevel environment?  To me it sounds like you already have a V13
environment, along with some “older” environment.    I cannot tell what you are
trying to accomplish.

>> On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:27:16 -0600, Ross Vaughn
>> <ross.vaugh...@gmail.com<mailto:ross.vaugh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

>>> I’m upgrading a product in my DB2v13 global zone.  I plan to use my
>>> existing target & DLIB zones and just update my DDDEFs to point to my new
>>> dataset names.

>>> My question is - if I want to create new CSI’s (copied from my existing
>>> CSIs) for

Dave Jousma
Vice President | Director, Technology Engineering

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.