I work with Ross and can explain what he is trying to accomplish.   We have
a Db2 v13 Global zone for Db2 along with its associated target and DLIB
zones.   We have several Db2 related products (Admin Tool, etc) installed
into the Db2 global with their own target and dlib zones.   He wants to
upgrade an existing product but with new target and dlib zones without
losing the old version.   If he clones the existing target and dlib zones,
updates the DDDEFs and receives the new version, will SMPE try to delete
the old FMID and/or the contents of the existing libraries?