Hello, we just turned on z/OS 3.1, and its component ISPF 3.1 here.

Now, I just saw when editing a member that my LMAC program (from Doug Nadel originally) no longer works, and gives me a message: LMAC005 You must be running an ISPF version greater than 5.8 and less than 7.9 to run LMAC.

How should I deal with this? A quick look on the web indicated that I should use the utility function to define each line command to a macro. I currently have 85 macros in my single Rexx driver, and cannot imagine splitting this and going through that.

Do I have any way to drive my single macro program like I had before with LMAC?

Thank you and best regards,
Billy Ashton