I cross posted this to
https://discord.com/channels/880322471608344597/1201602121225752746 on the
System Z Enthusiasts discord.

Have you looked at CBTTape Fole 961 for Yves Colliard’s YCLMAC - A collection
of user line commands for use in ISPF Edit and View  ?

Hope this helps – unfortunately as you probably have discovered, the LMAC
routine is a load module with no source available.

If you do find a solution please share as I’m sure a LOT of others will have
the same challenge.

Lionel B. Dyck <><

Github:  <https://github.com/lbdyck> https://github.com/lbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden