From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Billy Ashton
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2024 12:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Replacement for LMAC program in ISPF 3.1

Hello, we just turned on z/OS 3.1, and its component ISPF 3.1 here.

Now, I just saw when editing a member that my LMAC program (from Doug
Nadel originally) no longer works, and gives me a message:
LMAC005 You must be running an ISPF version greater than 5.8 and less
than  7.9 to run LMAC.

How should I deal with this? A quick look on the web indicated that I
should use the utility function to define each line command to a macro.
I currently have 85 macros in my single Rexx driver, and cannot imagine
splitting this and going through that.

Do I have any way to drive my single macro program like I had before
with LMAC?

Thank you and best regards,
Billy Ashton