From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Gadi Ben-Avi
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 15:51
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Connect:Direct question

⚠️ CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER - Please be careful when opening links and
attachments. ⚠️ Please report any suspicious mail to phish...@nedbank.co.za.
Nedbank Information Security

Hi,
I am trying to transfer a file using Connect:Direct from one z/OS system to
another.
I need to specify both STORCLAS and DATACLAS.
This is what I am writing:
CPYSEQ PROCESS                                -
        SNODE=RTST
 COPY1 COPY                                    -
       FROM (DSN=G120NTN.KVTNKSP.UNLOAD                        -
             DISP=SHR                          -
             PNODE                             -
            ) -
       TO   (DSN=G120NTN.KVTNKSP.UNLOAD                        -
             DISP=(NEW,CATLG)                                  -
             SPACE=(CYL,(999,9999),RLSE)                       -
             SYSOPTS="STORCLAS=RKF1 DATACLAS=EXT" -
             SNODE                             -
            )

And I keep getting errors.

How to I specify more than one parameter in SYSOPTS. I've tried writing a comma
between the parameters with the same results.

Thanks

Gadi

********************
Nedbank Limited group of companies (Nedbank) disclaimer and confidentiality
notice:

This email, including any attachments (email), contains information that is
confidential and is meant only for intended recipients. You may not share or
copy the email or any part of it, unless the sender has specifically allowed
you to do so. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the email
permanently and let Nedbank know that you have deleted it by replying to the
sender or calling the Nedbank Contact Centre on +27 (0)800 555 111 (local) or
+27 (0)10 2170 000 (international).

This email is not confirmation of a transaction or a Nedbank statement and is
not offering or inviting anyone to take up any financial products or services,
unless the content specifically indicates that it does so. Nedbank will not be
liable for any errors or omissions in this email. The views and opinions are
those of the author and not necessarily those of Nedbank.

The names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary are available
here: www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm. Nedbank Ltd Reg No
1951/000009/06.