Another tidbit on using the ADRDSSU exit - if the file(s) is/are compressed, they are transferred without de-compression and re-compression.

Michael

At 12:26 PM 2/1/2024, Michael Oujesky wrote:
Food for thought. You might investigate using the ADRDSSU exit available to C:D.

Not only does it allow specifying target dataset(s) SMS classes, it even allows copying whole volumes or dsname-masked groups of files between z/OS systems.

Michael