I would suggest starting with the  IEA_ASIDS health check.
For example, on one of our test systems:

SDSF OUTPUT DISPLAY IEA_ASIDS                     LINE 0       COLUMNS 02- 16
COMMAND INPUT ===>                                            SCROLL ===> CSR
******************************* TOP OF DATA *********************************
CHECK(IBMSUP,IEA_ASIDS)
SYSPLEX:    UTCPLXJ8  SYSTEM: JC0
START TIME: 03/14/2024 12:42:18.542848
CHECK DATE: 20060418  CHECK SEVERITY: LOW
CHECK PARM: NORMAL(5%),REPLACEMENT(5%),DAYSUNTILIPL(1)

IEAVEH010I
Summary of ASID availability
ASIDs       Limit Avail InUse Total
Normal        150  2499   501  3000
Replacement     5    95     5   100

IEAVEH061I The system has been IPLed for between 2 and 3 days. On the
average 2 ASIDs have become non-reusable per day. At the current rate of
depletion, the system will run out of ASIDs in 1297 days.

IEAVEH012I Permanently non-reusable ASIDs by jobname
  C2PACMON (3)
  DRLJSMFX (1)
  AVZC     (1)

IEAVEH001I Permanently non-reusable ASIDs by ASID
  ASID: 0215  Jobname: C2PACMON
  ASID: 01F8  Jobname: C2PACMON
  ASID: 0199  Jobname: DRLJSMFX
  ASID: 0178  Jobname: AVZC
  ASID: 013B  Jobname: C2PACMON

END TIME: 03/14/2024 12:42:18.543247  STATUS: SUCCESSFUL

Jim Mulder